Achronix Semiconducto and BittWare announced a new class of FPGA accelerator card, targeting high-performance compute and data acceleration applications. The VectorPath S7t-VG6 accelerator card features the 7nm Speedster7t AC7t1500 FPGA and is presented as having the highest performance interfaces available on a PCIe FPGA accelerator card. The card includes 1x400GbE and 2x100GbE ports and 8 banks of GDDR6 memory with aggregate bandwidth of 4 Tbps.
The VectorPath accelerator card was designed for high-performance and high-bandwidth data applications and features the following hardware capabilities:
- 400GbE QSFP-DD and 100GbE QSFP56 interfaces
- 8 banks of GDDR6 memory delivering 4 Tbps aggregate bandwidth
- 1 bank of DDR4 running at 2666MHz with ECC
- PCIe compliance and certification
- 20 Tbps two-dimensional network-on-chip (NoC) inside the Speedster7t FPGA
- 692K 6-input LUTs
- 40K Int8 MACs that deliver >80 TOps
- OCuLink – 4-lane PCIe Gen 4 connector for connecting expansion cards
The VectorPath accelerator card includes a full suite of Achronix's ACE development tools along with BittWare's board management controller and developer toolkit which includes the API, PCIe drivers, diagnostic self-test and application example designs. It features a 2D network-on-chip (NoC) with greater than 20 Tbps bandwidth capacity for moving data from the high-speed interfaces to and across the FPGA fabric.
The 2D NoC alleviates data bottlenecks with 256-bit, unidirectional buses in each direction for a total of 512 Gbps for each NoC row and column. The primary interface for the NoC is industry-standard AXI channels. Initial software support for the Speedster7t AC7t1500 is available today in the ACE 8.0 design software.
For more information, visit www.achronix.com/product/speedster7t.