Osram will be unveiling details of its RGB LED for vehicle interior lighting at Electronica in hall B4, booth 155 from November 13-16 in Munich, Germany.
E4633i, the latest edition to the Osire product family, features three LED hues – red, green and blue – as well as a serial control driver.
It is encased in a 4.6 x 3.3 x 0.7mm package, is pre-calibrated, and can be color corrected against major temperature changes.
Osram’s booth will also feature ‘Snap’, the Rinspeed concept vehicle, which is a vehicle chassis for objects to be placed for different uses.
At the Osram Opto Semiconductors stand, spectators will also find:
- biometric identification with IR LEDs and vertical-emitting lasers (VCSELs)
- vital sign monitoring for healthcare and fitness applications
- chip-scale packages and multi-pixel LED technology for intelligent general lighting
- horticulture lighting
- human-centric lighting
- Outdoor and street lighting
- car-to-X communication
- developments for LiDAR applications
- illumination and visualization for intelligent headlights
- automotive interior applications with Osire
For more information, visit https://www.osram.com/os/news-and-events/fairs/electronica.jsp.