Embedded Builds for Arm, x86, MIPS, SPARC & PowerPC
Zulu Embedded — 100% open source Java for Embedded Systems, ISVs, and the IoT.
We’ve been shipping Zulu Embedded since 2014, and there are millions of copies embedded in a wide variety of products that are delivering value for our customers every day.
- Zulu Embedded is based on OpenJDK, it’s 100% open source
- It’s free to download and use, without restrictions or license charges; we charge solely for support
- Our support contracts are priced to ensure you wind up paying less than when you were buying any embedded Java from any other vendor
- You won’t be locked in by any proprietary restrictions
- We support multiple platforms and processor architectures; Zulu Embedded runs on Arm, x86, PowerPC, SPARC, MIPS, Linux, Windows, QNX, Solaris, and macOS
- Zulu Embedded protects your IP
- We stand behind our customers with guaranteed protection from open source contamination
- Security updates and bug fixes when you need them
- We provide support for very long product lifecycles
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org