UltraSoC will be showing its support of RISC-V by announcing the expansion of their architecture software at Embedded World 2019 in Nuremberg, Germany from February 26-28 in booth 536 in Hall 3A.
The UltraSoC team will be showcasing embedded analytics technology.
- announcing expansion of their architecture to better support designers of complex multicore systems
- showcasing the UltraSoC Lockstep Monitor
- exhibiting UltraDevelop 2, UltraSoC’s new integrated development environment
On February 26 at 4:30 p.m., there will be RISC-V presentations including:
- Gajinder Panesar, UltraSoC’s CTO, will present 'Embracing a System Level Approach: Combining Arm and RISC-V in Heterogeneous Designs’
- John Hartley, UltraSoC’s VP of Global Sales, will present 'RISC-V enters the mainstream - next steps for the ecosystem'
For more information, please visit https://www.ultrasoc.com/.