There’s a new hero in town: the MPLAB® PICkit™ 4 In-Circuit Debugger. Available at the same low price as its predecessor—the popular PICkit 3 debugger—it enables faster programming and offers more functionality for easy debugging of the full range of PIC® microcontrollers and dsPIC® Digital Signal Controllers with Flash memories. To boost your application development, the MPLAB PICkit 4 debugger includes these key features:
- Uses powerful graphical user interface of MPLAB X Integrated Development Environment
- Wide target voltage of 1.20-5.5V; target power of 50 mA
- Matches the silicon clocking speed to provide the fastest programming possible
- Connects to PC using Full Speed USB 2.0 interface
- Programmer-to-Go (PTG) support with an SD™ card slot to hold program data
Click here for more info.