ESCONDIDO, CA. One Stop Systems, Inc.’s subsidiary, Bressner Technology GmbH will be attending Embedded World Exhibition & Conference in booth #1-341 at Exhibition Centre in Nuremberg, Germany from February 26-28, 2019.
Bressner products on display will include:
- ExpressBox 3600-10 (OSS) with NVIDIA Tesla GPUs
- 4U Value Chassis (OSS) with HGST PCIe SSDs
- Gen 4 cable adapters and cables (OSS)
- EB3T-V3-eGPU (OSS)
- DIGI Transport WR64 (Bressner)
- SCORPION rugged tablets and handhelds (Bressner)
- TOUCAN Panel PC Series (Bressner)
“Advances in mobile technologies have brought about a growing demand for computational power in HPC embedded systems,” said OSS president and CEO, Steve Cooper. “We believe our recent acquisition of Bressner makes us an ideal partner for OEMs looking to offer embedded HPC solutions for edge and ‘AI on the Fly’ mobile HPC applications. These applications learn on-the-fly instead of in a datacenter by utilizing local high-performance computer processing.”
For more information, please visit www.onestopsystems.com.