NXP Semiconductors will showcase various technologies for a collection of AI-related applications at embedded world 2019 in Nuremberg, Germany at Hall 4A, Booth 220.
Visitors can expect to see demonstrations such as:
- shopping with AI to showcase the i.MX 8QuadMax SoC and a trained neutral network that can detect products during retail checkouts
- use of facial recognition, voice recognition, anomaly detection, life cycle intelligence, and security and management of devices in the industrial and IoT markets
- presenting NXP Vehicle Network Processing (VNP) Evaluation Board (EVB) integration with Airbiquity’s OTAmatic over-the-air (OTA) software and data management, and the Cloudera Enterprise Data Hub for real-time data analytics
- showcasing of integration of Kalray’s MPPA processors into the NXP BlueBox
- driving while featuring the Green Hills INTEGRITY RTOS partitions on NXP BlueBox
For more information, please visit https://www.nxp.com/.