JLT Mobile Computers will be appearing at TOC Europe in Rotterdam from June 18 through 20, 2019 at Stand D74 to launch their JLT6012™ vehicle-mount computer, designed to be custom-built to meet the demands of shippers, carriers, port authorities, global operators and third-party logistics.
The JLT6012 features the following:
- Designed to be installed in vehicles, trucks and forklifts
- Its wide-range 9-60 VDC isolated power supply can be installed in most vehicles sans external power adapter
- Capable of operating Windows 10, Android or Linux
- Includes a high-brightness JLT PowerTouch™ display with adjustable auto-dimming
- Can tolerate shock, vibration and a very wide -30°C to +55°C operating temperature range
- Supports remote software and firmware upgrades
- Offers quick login and identification with RFID tags
- Has a fanless design and IP65 sealing to reduce downtime and ensure reliable operation
- Has programmable I/O ports and function buttons, NFC, fast Wi-Fi, as well as advanced sensor technology
“A rapidly growing number of customers within the port segment are using our rugged computers,” said JLT Mobile Computers’ CEO, Per Holmberg. “With our JLT6012 computer we are adding a next-generation mobile computing platform that optimizes uptime, improves safety, and offers long-term protection of customer investment.”
Learn more at https://www.jltmobile.com/.