Prpl’s security expert Cesare Garlati will be presenting at embedded world 2018, taking place in just under two weeks on February 27 – March 1, at the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg in Nuremberg, Germany.
There will be two classes and three talks from Cesare, with details below.
- 10:30am – 11:30am OpenWRT 101: How to Build a Linux Embedded System in Just 30 Minutes
- 11:30am – 12:30pm Live Hacking: Hardware-enforced Virtualization of a Linux Home Gateway
- 1:30pm – 2pm Embedded Hypervisors: Hype or Reality?
- 2:30pm – 3pm Benchmarking Embedded Hypervisors Performance – the Facts
- 3:30pm – 4pm Physically Unclonable Functions to the Rescue: A New Way to Establish Trust in Silicon
All presentations will take place at Conference Counter NCC Ost.