|Teracom TCW220 Ethernet Data Logger for Remote Automation and Industrial Controls|
|Teracom TCW2020 provides 1-Wire interface for up to eight sensors|
Paralan Introduces the Teracom TCW220 Ethernet Data Logger for Remote Automation and Industrial Controls
Provides 1-Wire interface for up to eight sensors
Designed for industrial HVAC, Refrigeration, SCADA systems, storage facilities, industrial process automation, environmental monitoring, food & beverage monitoring, etc.
November 8, 2017 - San Diego, CA
TCW220 has two analog inputs, with 10-bit resolution and two discrete inputs. It supports a 1-Wire interface for up to eight Teracom 1-Wire sensors – carbon dioxide, 0/20mA, AC/DC current, temperature, humidity, etc.
All monitored parameters can be logged on previous set time intervals and/or on alarm conditions. The memory is large enough for at least 36 days with records recorded every minute, up to 70,000 records. The log file can be periodically uploaded on a dedicated server using HTTP Post.
The relays can be activated either remotely (WEB, SNMP, HTTP, MODBUS TCP/IP, etc.) or locally – providing status of monitored parameters. For every parameter, email and SNMP trap can be sent to up to five recipients. Alarm alerts also can be sent by HTTP Post with XML/JSON status files.
Additional Features include:
- Password protected web based configuration and control.
- 2 digital “dry contact” inputs; 2 analog inputs with 0 to 10VDC range, with 10-bit resolution;
- Multiplier and offset for analog inputs;
- 2 relays with NO and NC contacts;
- SNMP v.2 support; SNMP traps to up to 5 recipients like alarm alert;
- MODBUS TCP/IP support; TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 support;
- Can e-mail alarms and alerts to up to 5 recipients like alarm alert;
- XML/JSON status files; HTTP API commands;
- NTP support; Dynamic DNS support;
- Periodical HTTP Post for client-server systems;
- Remote firmware update.
Paralan (www.paralan.com) is now the official USA distributor for Teracom Ethernet Data Loggers.
Click here to visit the Paralan store page for Ethernet Controllers for general remote control, server room monitoring, SCADA, home and industrial automation over Ethernet - www.paralanstore.net/index.php?main_page=index&[...]
More about Paralan
Founded in 1988, San Diego-based Paralan designs and manufactures both off-the-shelf and custom products for industry leaders like IBM, Siemens, Alcatel, Xerox, and Northrop Grumman. Paralan's products are embedded in computer installations worldwide.