From February 27th to March 1st of 2018, ARBOR Technology will exhibit its latest IoT solutions at booth 2-450 in hall 2 at embedded world 2018 in Nuremberg, Germany. ARBOR Technology will showcase its latest technology, products, and solutions following six market directions:
- Internet of Vehicles. Today, efficient transportation needs connected devices and systems as transport PC, but also embedded terminals and PDA.
- Digital signage. Visual impact via 4K resolution video walls is surely more effective and attract more people in public places.
- Mobility. ARBOR handheld devices equip nomad staff in logistics, retail, hospitality, and defense with rugged tablets from 5" to 12".
- Industry 4.0 automation. Industry becoming smart, firms have to evolve to stay competitive.
- Embedded boards. Latest high performance/low consumption boards in COM Express, QSeven, ITX, 3.5" form factor.