|CM-4018F10 OEMbedded Gigabit Ethernet Switch|
The CM-4018F10 Gigabit Ethernet switch modules, will provide IEEE 1588 PTP time synchronization support and going to be embedded by the equipment manufacturers, in a remote weapon system (RWS).
Øyvind Holmeide, President and CEO of OnTime Networks stated, “Our expertise in the field of Ethernet network products enabled our customer to fast track their development by relying on OnTime Networks’ expertise and engineering capacity to bring their products to realization more quickly. The CM-4018 Gigabit Ethernet switch module is a custom design which provides a complete, ready-to-use integrated solution.” He continued, “OnTime Networks’ proven track-record of high quality building blocks can help customers to fast-track their product development and bring them to market with predictable cost and solid quality.”
Pål-Jørgen Kyllesø, CTO of OnTime Networks further commented “The CM-4018F10 Gigabit Ethernet switch module provides the right combination of solid common-off-the-shelve products, hardware and software, coupled with OnTime Networks’ design expertise, in order to accelerate embedded product development.” He continued, “We take the greatest care in making sure both our hardware and software solutions are of the highest quality and support the latest Ethernet standards to ensure the greatest level of interoperability.”
About CM-4018F10 OEM
The CM-4018F10 series OEM switch/power board is a rugged managed Ethernet switch family designed to operate reliably in the harsh climatically and noisy electrical demanding environments of military applications; e.g. high altitude, extreme shock, vibration, extended temperatures, humidity, dust & water exposure, noisy EMI and dirty power. The switch is available in the following main configurations; Grand master*, transparent clock/slave clock switch, Standard NTP or Standard Ethernet switch. The switch could be tailored with connector board/boards for additional copper and fiber ports including connectors. Different power options on the board is available (military, aerospace, industrial or external power input). *If GPS is needed this must be mounted on the connector board.
• 8 x 10/100/1000BASE-TX ports
• 10 x 10/100/1000BASE-SR ports
• 28VDC power input, (range: 16-32VDC)
• 5VDC power input
• Standard: Designed to meet MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F and 1275E
• Standards: Designed to meet RTCA-D0-160G
• IEEE 1588v2 Precision Time Protocol (PTP), Transparent Clock (TC) and Standard NTP server
• Network redundancy: MSTP/RSTP/STP protocol
• Robust Layer 2 Switching and network management: Web, telnet, CLI and SNMP v1/v2/v3 with RMON
• Multicast filtering: IGMP snooping (IGMP v1/v2/v3) or static multicast filters IEEE802.1Q VLAN
• Event notification: through Syslog and SNMP trap
• Wide operating temperature range
• No moving parts, convection cooled
• Small form factor
• Export Jurisdiction: ITAR-Free
About OnTime Networks
OnTime Networks is a technology leader for rugged, time synchronized, fully managed, modular Gigabit Ethernet switches, specifically designed to operate reliably in the harsh and climatically demanding environments of the Aerospace and Defense Industry. Recognized for innovation and excellence, OnTime focuses on precise time over Ethernet according to IEEE 1588 (PTP) as core technology. For more information, please visit www.ontimenet.com.