This VPX acceleration system from Renice is designed to satisfy the customer needs for building heterogeneous accelerated computing platforms based on OpenVPX. The system uses 6U VPX standard 19-inch chassis, which provides six slots that can be inserted into five service boards and one master board.
Service board use Stratix10 FPGA with the latest Intel 14 nm integrated the 2573KLE and 9.2TFLOPS single-precision and hard-floating-point capability.
It support high-bandwidth and high capacity storage access through FPGA IO extensible feature, the panel and backplane provide a flexible exchanging interconnected interface that support a variety of interface and memory cards expansion. Different combination achieve more powerful application.
It achieved the high-density heterogeneous computing acceleration needs at customer side, but also compatible with OpenVPX platform.
Accelerated Computer also provides IDE integrated development environment, support OpenCL development. Integrated development environment also integrates a large number of IP and IO, you can easily build various of applications quickly.
- 6U support 46TFLOPS single-precision and hard-floating-point capability.
- Service single board support eight 200-dimensional double-precision linear equations, the calculation time is 240us that is over 100 times performance than X86 system.
- Support more application scenarios: good support for random operation,bit operation and serial algorithm; improve system performance;low power consumption and miniaturization can meet with more scenarios requested on the miniaturization of power consumption;
- Integration various interfaces: Integration various interfaces lower the cost of overall solution,improve the higher flexibility and expansibility, reduce the system latency.
- The system with high cost-effective: low power consumption reduce the cost of system operating, high integration reduce the cost of construction, higher performance and power consumption improve the higher cost-effective of overall system.eletter-01-19-2018