The demands on the developers of embedded systems are high: The rising demand for mobility demands ever smaller devices with increasing computing power. In addition, more and more efficient communication between increasingly mobile systems is required. This directly affects the development of the required cooling solutions. CTX Thermal Solutions GmbH will be showcasing its portfolio of cooling solutions for embedded systems and IPC at embedded world 2018, which takes place from February 27 to March 1, 2018 in Nuremberg.
Precisely designed cooling solutions quickly dissipate the processor heat and thus ensure the correct functioning of the systems permanently. CTX offers a range of high-performance cooling solutions for embedded systems and industrial computers, including:
- Project-specific cooling housing
- Optionally anodized, powder-coated or printed front panels
- Heat spreader solutions with integrated heatpipes
- Heat sink with copper inlay for direct installation at the hotspot
- Factory-installed fan units
- Complete sets of heat sinks (with / without copper inlay), insulation, mounting bolts, screws etc. packed in blister
In addition to cooling solutions for embedded systems and IPC, CTX also offers heat sinks for the automotive, household and consumer electronics as well as special cooling solutions for the field of regenerative energies and for home and LED technology. The types of cooling range from natural convection to air cooling with blowers to heat transfer through liquids or heat pipes. The selection of suitable cooling technology is based on customer data and a thermal simulation.
CTX presents its heat sink portfolio for embedded solutions and IPC from February 27 to March 1, 2018 in hall 2, booth 2-456 at the Nuremberg Exhibition Center.